BMW 7 series F02 In The INDIWORK Garage.
* Android navigator M2C-200IW & GAIA HUD (Head up Display) & connected the Android with backrest monitors.
Devices Used :
– M2C-200IW (Android Settop Box)
– IW04B-N (HD-LINK Video Interface)
– 10.2-inch capacitive touch panel
– GAIA HUD Interface (Head up Display)
– GPS FAKRA Cable
A total of 3 modules are installed, including the Android box, video interface, and HUD interface.
A 10.2 inch capacitive touch panel is installed on the original monitor. The capacitive touch panel supports multi-touch like a smartphone.
5:5 PIP function.
The M2C-200IW uses a Media Tek Quad core CPU for fast execution. It is equipped with an OS Android 7 suitable for car applications.
▲ BMW7 , Android system & capacitive touch screen
▲ BMW7 , Integration of Atlan Map Navigator and GAIA HUD
▲ BMW7 , Linked the android and backrest monitors