19 Apr BMW Mini JCW Apple CarPlay Module Built-in
2013 MINI JCW(John Cooper Works) R56
iPhone Apple Carplay, Backup Camera(Guide Line&PDC Sensor)
– SCB-CIC Universal carplay module (Integrated video interface)
- The SCB-CIC is compatible with BMW iDrive CIC.
- Full Digital , Full Screen , Correct Ratio!
- iPhone Carplay and Android phone android auto.
- Plug and play installation through Quad lock connector.
- Controlled by original i-Drive buttons.
- Mic input through original line and sound out to speaker by USB-AUX.
- Reverse cam input.
- Front cam input.
2015 2013 MINI JCW(John Cooper Works) R56 In The INDIWORK Garage.
All old navigation devices and cables must be removed before installing the new apple carplay module and backup camera.
Removed modules and cables.. the SCB-CIC module must be installed in original head unit condition.
The main cable of the carplay module is a quad-lock type and is connected to the original head unit, and all component cables are plug-play type, so it is easy to connect. We tape all cables with sound-absorbing tape to suppress noise.
And, a backup camera is installed on the trunk side. Active Parking Guide lines and PDC (Parking Distance Control) are supported on this rear screen.
Before reassembling the car parts, it is a good to check that carplay is working properly.
It is a apple carplay system that allows you to use navigation and music applications by connecting the latest iPhone. 2 split screen PIP function is supported, and, voice recognition control through SIRI and call function are also supported.