29 Mar 2018 Mercedes Benz GLC350e hybrid N-LINK2 GPS Box With GAIA HUD
2018 Mercedes Benz GLC350e hybrid In The INDIWORK Garage.
* N-LINK2-V4 (Korea map only) GPS Navigation Settop Box With GAIA Head Up Display For Benz
Devices Used :
– N-LINK2-V4 (Atlan 3D Korea map only GPS Navigation Settop Box)
– IW04-MB14-N (HD-LINK Digital Video Interface For NTG 5.0)
– 8.4 inch GLC Capacitive Touch Screen Panel
– IW-BENZ-HUD (GAIA HUD Interface)
– OBD-AUX (AUX Activation module For NTG 5.0)
– APCAST (Wi-Fi receiver for smart phone wireless mirroring)
– GPS FAKRA Cable
Remove the original monitor and original head unit and install the devices. Please refer to the interface manual posted on the site for installation instructions.
This is a capacitive touch panel made exclusively for GLC. This is exactly the same as the frame on the original monitor.
A touch panel was attached. The touch value of the touch panel is controlled by the interface.
The installation of the devices is complete.
The AUX function has been activated using the OBD-AUX module. Video of navigation and phone mirroring is output through the vehicle’s speakers.
N-LINK2-V4 is a navigation settop dedicated to Korea map. The HUD interface is only compatible with N-LINK2-V4.
In other countries, user can use the Android settop.
Atlan 3D Map
GAIA HUD User Interface