Android Settop Box, RainBow Speaker, AUX creation, Easy Access, Walk-In System
Devices Used :
– A-LINK (Android Settop Box)
– HD-LINK Digital Multi Interface
– GLC Capacitive touch screen panel (Multi Touch)
– OBD-AUX (Activate original AUX)
– EW200 Module (Easy Access, Walk-In)
– RainBow MP-C4.2 & Ground zero 80SQ (2-way mid speaker and full range center speaker)
This is a Rainbow MP-C4.2 2-way speaker.
Rainbow Speakers MP-C4.2 is a genuine speaker type, so all installations are done in the same way as genuine speakers.
The Door anti-vibration was partially installed in the area where vibration was likely to occur.
It will be installed exactly where the original speaker was.
The A-LINK Android set-top installation has been completed. A capacitive touch panel was used and original AUX was activated. So, the sound of A-LINK is output through the original speakers.
In addition, FAKRA-type GPS cable is used for very high reception sensitivity.
I test the A-LINK android box. Capacitive touch panels with multi-touch support are gently touched like smartphone panels.
The A-LINK can connect to a smartphone’s hotspot to use the Internet. or, an additional Wi-Fi device may be used.
The EW200 module has been installed to enable Easy Access & CAN Walk in system.