2017 Mercedes Benz E-Class W213 In The INDIWORK Garage.
* High resolution Android system with capacitive touch panel
Devices Used :
– A-LINK-HD-NTG55 (Interface Integrated Android Settop Box)
– 23-inch Full Glass Capacitive Touch Panel
– AUX-NTG55 Module
1. With the Deca core (10Core) CPU, a sense of speed comparable to that of a smartphone.
2. Android OS is Nougat. And it supports PIP function.
3. Possible control with jog shuttle and mouse pad.
4. Use the HDMI device such as Xiaomi TV via HDMI INPUT.
5. Supported the multi-touch function with capacitive touch panel.
6. Resolution 1280 * 720P
For how to disassemble the car, search for ‘How To Remove ~’ on YouTube.
The monitor is removed, and a 23 inch capacitive touch panel is attached on the monitor outside. It is a full glass type and has excellent quality. Touch is only available in the monitor area.
This car used the AUX-NTG5.5 module instead of the AUX-USB to output sound to the original speakers. With AUX-NTG5.5, there is no delay between screen and sound, but it is expensive, the sound quality is not better than the original, and the volume level is also lower than the original.
(* AUX-NTG5.5 is not compatible with models that have external amplifier optical audio out line options.)