Supports the Chevrolet.(Equipped with MyLink, New MyLink or OEM NAVI system)
Provide the HDMI input (HDMI device), LVDS-NAVI(Digital) input (Settop navigation), Rear camera Input, Front camera input.
When you use LVDS(Digital) output settop navigation, you can get highest picture quality.(N-LINK is Korea map only.)
Implement the PGS(Parking Guide-Line System) and PDC(Parking Distance Control) with a rear camera
When connecting PAS-CAN, It outputs rear power automatically.
Be possible connecting with OEM type front camera.
* When you change the gear to ‘D’ from ‘P’ or ’R’ mode, switch automatically to front camera screen as much as you set timer(8, 10, 15 seconds).
After, return to the previous screen.
Provide the AV In/Out and Video1 Sound L R In/Out.
The user setting mode makes an optimized environment for user. And, the setting mode enters by original button.
* When you change the gear to ‘D’ from ‘P’ or ’R’ mode, switch automatically to front camera screen as much as you set timer (8, 10, 15 seconds).After, return to the previous screen.
* 180˚ Around Front-View Camera ‘Eieview MC5’ (Various view modes) – Panorama view (wide angle), Corner view (split), Top view.
* Perfect waterproof.
[HD-LINK] User Setting Mode
Offer set menus about all functions of the HD-LINK Interface.(Basic)
* User Interface Setting
* Provide the user setting for mode each. (HDMI-Mirroring, Navigation, Rear & Front Camera)
* Control the color and brightness, location, size of the screen.
* Functions On/Off
* Interface infomation
Set the timer of front cam
Brightness and Color
Position and Size
Information of Dip Switch
IW03GF High-Definition Multimedia Interface for Chevrolet